Newton Running Women's BOCO SOL
Perfect For: Off road adrenaline junkies looking for their summer backcountry sol mate.
Likes: Any off road experience from groomed trail to rugged backcountry terrain.
Ride: Rugged and agile. Multi-directional lugs provide uncompromised ground feel and traction.
Have you ever been to Boulder, Colorado in the summertime? If you have, you'll realize why we needed to create a summer version of our hometown trail shoe. With a highly breathable, open mesh upper, you can let your feet breathe in the mountain air while they still remain protected from rocks and roots. The BOCO Sol features our Action/Reaction technology in a lightweight, all-terrain package. Sunscreen not included.
Item number - W005415
Weight - 7.7
Heel-to-toe drop - 3mm
EMB - No
- Upper materials have been treated with a durable water repellent coating
- Open weave, highly breathable mesh upper
- Durable rubber toe bumper protects toes from impact on rocks, roots and other trail hazards
- Anatomical metatarsal stretch panels
- Non-slip laces
- Heel lock lace
- Gusseted tongue
- 360 degree reflectivity
- 4-lug platform
- Outsole employs multi-directional lugs to provide optimal grip on uneven terrain
- Tuned Action/ReactionTM technology in the midfoot
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate
- Enhanced medial midsole platform
- High rebound EVA
- Highly durable s.h.a.r.c outsole composite
- ETC anti-friction, anti-bacterial sockliner
- 100% recycled laces, webbing, insole top cover
- 100% recycled PET upper mesh
- 100% recycled box, packaging
- 10% recycled outersole rubber