2XU Men's Elite Compression Long Sleeve Top
RM269.00 MYR was RM539.00 MYR
This variant is currently sold out
With Graduated Compression engineering and powerful PWX FLEX and PWX WEIGHT fabrics in the arms to promote maximum blood flow, the 2XU Elite Long Sleeve Compression Top reduces arm fatigue in the forearms while strengthening the core muscle groups in the trunk of the body allowing you to maintain better posture and enhanced breathing while training and competing. This top provides an unrestricted range of motion through the utilization of PWX FLEX fabric in the core + upper arms and shoulders, ensuring that you are comfortable to train and compete at your best.
Elite Long Sleeve Compression Top - 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility with 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT fabric in the back panels for additional power and support.
- Powerful 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT in arm panels provides extra support to forearm muscles under high impact.
- 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric supports the bicep, tricep, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression enhances circulation for faster recovery.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness and wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception and awareness of limb placement for agility
Please click here for the size chart of the 2XU product.