2XU Women's Elite MCS Compression Shorts - BLACK NERO
RM445.00 MYR was RM495.00 MYR
This variant is currently sold out
The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage. Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf.
The Elite MCS Compression tight offers unparalled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity. Graduated engineering also offers impressive recovery benefits post exercise.
- PWX FLEX(70d) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shin. MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection. anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support.
- PWXŒæweight (105d) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glute, hamstring and calf muscles. MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful invista lycra for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness and wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
Fabric Content: 65% Nylon /35% Elastane, Imprint 72% Nylon/ 28% Elastane
Please click here for the size chart of the 2XU product.