Saucony Men's Freedom ISO 2
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 22mm/Forefoot: 18mm
- Weight: 9.1 oz. | 258 g.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
Serves a dual purpose of providing great traction and durability with increased flexibility to give you a fluid feel. Also, it’s very easy on the eyes.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.