Uglow Women's Tee Super Light Recycled poly dyed - Rose Quartz
ENVIRONMENT & SPEED FRIENDLY
The Short Sleeve Trail Tee is soft, breathable and astonishingly light weighing
just 75 grams (in a Medium). Designed to be worn solo for training and racing
or as a lightweight layer beneath the UR-X Jacket.
Seams are connected using unique ultrasonic bonding technology creating a
soft and irritation free connection between the t-shirt and your skin. Adventure
further, experience limitless freedom. Available in a range of bold yet subtle
- 100% Stitch-Free overlap bonded seams for comfort,
reduced weight and durability
- Reflective UGLOW Sport logo elements for improved
visibility and security at night
- Soft and sensitive irritation free fabric with enhanced
- Designed for trail running and racing
- Extremely lightweight
- Utilises 100% Recycled Polyester rip-stop fabric
- Suitable to be worn with a trail pack
- Available in a range of colour ways
- Weight: 75 grams (size Medium)
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: 100% Recycled Polyester
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash
on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be
100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and
we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct
or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the
level you and we expect.