The Portable Adventure Tool Kit
The Crew Roll was conceived during Scott Jurek's record-setting Appalachian Trail journey and is the portable tool kit for any adventure you can think up: road trips (#vanlife!), relay racing, gym bag, carry-on for air travel and–of course–crewing for your friends’ races and running or hiking projects. With no detail overlooked, the Crew Roll is a tidy package that can be carried around the shoulder during travel then hung from a tree, car seat or laid flat on the ground during use.
"A shining example of thoughtful, innovative, sport-specific design"
"The organization aspect is just incredible. You have the ability to roll it out and spread it open easily, which makes it so versatile.” –Kara Goucher, Two-Time Olympic Runner
- Clear Visolon™ fabric to see exactly what is inside internal stash pockets
- Designated internal compartment for shoes
- Multiple hanging options for easy access to internal pockets
- Backpack carry or over-the-shoulder carry
- Unrolls fully for easy access to everything
- Internal organizers for food, first-aid, and essentials
- Removable pockets for easy gear exchange
- Weight: 531 g / 18.7 oz
- Volume: 30 L / 1831 in3
- 100D reinforced contrast ripstop nylon, Power Span stretch mesh, clear Visolon™ fabric